Hurricane Harbor Six Flags LA
Buy Tickets Here & Save Time By Skipping Ticket Booth Line! You Get To Download Your Tickets Instantly & Go Right To The Gate.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor LA offers more than ten family friendly rides that will provide thrills, or if you want something for the younger children, Hurricane Harbor hosts several kid friendly activities. Whether you are here for the 400 foot slides or catch some rays as you relax in the 1,300-foot-long lazy river, you can find the perfect way to spend a hot day while in Los Angeles.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Thrill Rides
- Black Snake Summit
- Lightning Falls
- Reptile Ridge
- Taboo Tower
- Tiki Falls
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Family Rides
- Bamboo Racer
- Forgotten Sea Wave Pool
- Lizard Lagoon
- Lost Temple Rapids
- River Cruise
- Shipwreck Shores
- See schedule for a complete list of dates and times.
- Park is appropriate for all ages, though some rides may have age/height restrictions.
- Park is handicap accessible, though some rides may have limitations.
- Designated smoking areas are available in the park.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rent.
- Lockers are available to rent.
- Pets are not allowed in the park, with the exception of service animals.
- No outside food / drink is allowed.
Tickets expire September, 2018 (on last day of operations) & Refunds are not permitted.