Buy Wine Country Hot Air Balloons discount tickets today and enjoy up to $7 savings. Guaranteed lowest prices through GreatWorkPerks
Soar through the sky in a hot air balloon!
Fly aboard with Sonoma Ballooning and enjoy the ride with the comfort and pleasure of their safe hot air balloon driven by skilled and professional air pilots! Throughout your flight in the sky, you'll witness the beauty of green areas at Sonoma Valley and other beautiful locations! Shaped with the best flight corridors and convenient launch sites, Wine Country Balloons create the most precious memories you'll that will last a lifetime!
Your ride will begin right after sunrise when temperatures are more pleasant, winds are less likely a problem, and the sky is at its clearest. Of course, an incredible champagne brunch at Kaffe Mocha Grill awaits you after your ride. GreatWorkPerks gives the best experience possible throughout this 1-hour sky excursion and educational journey! Worried about where to head next? We have got you covered! Your pilot will help you determine the best visit with your remaining hours. Hurry up and book your hot air balloon tickets with GreatWorkPerks to enjoy huge discounts!
The LOWEST-PRICED Wine Country Balloons Discount Tickets
Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
GreatWorkPerks is an authorized seller of Wine Country Balloons discount tickets. We couldn't have thrived for over 30 years if we weren't highly trusted by our customers. We would love for you to join our family and enjoy the best price for Wine Country Balloons discount tickets, as well as other attractions nationwide!
Hassle-Free Transaction, Skip the Line!
Another benefit of purchasing from GreatWorkPerks is that you do not need to print your Wine Country Balloons discount tickets. Consider your phone your new best friend because all you need to do is present your Wine Country Balloons tickets at the gates, and in you go!
What's New at Wine Country Balloons
Built For Your Satisfaction, Support, And Safety
Their flight balloons are state-of-the-art, one-of-a-kind creations with private, enclosed gondolas for 2 to 6 passengers and high, insulated walls for added safety.
A Common Experience
They can also host larger groups of up to twenty people, making them an excellent choice for business gatherings, wedding parties, and other celebrations. Most of the high-tech, hand-built gondolas are designed with walk-in doors.
Your Hot Air Balloon Experience: What to Expect!
- Fly over all the picturesque wineries and beautiful pastures below!
- View the vineyards and fruit orchards from above!
- Meet up Location: 397 Aviation Blvd, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
Your GreatWorkPerks hot air balloon ticket will get you to so many more of Sonoma Valley's breathtaking attractions!
Dos and Don'ts when riding Hot Air Balloon
- Do not wear open-toed or high-heeled shoes; we may need to walk on rough or uneven ground, and your ankles will thank you for your extra support. It is recommended that you wear long pants rather than short or long skirts.
- Do not get out of the basket unless the pilot says to; if it loses too much weight while on the ground, the balloon might rise again without warning.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the basket, so please DO NOT bring any alcoholic beverages on board.
- The balloon fabric is easily ruined on rough surfaces, so please never step on it.
- The Wine Country Balloons staff cannot be held liable for any items that may fall out of the vehicle during landing, so PLEASE KEEP TRACK of any that may be lying around.
- Protect yourself from the radiant heat emitted by the burners and the Sun with a hat and sunglasses.
- Condensation can drip from the burner and contains carbon; dress in layers, as it may be cool when met but much warmer during the flight.
- Those prone to low blood sugar should also bring a snack and plenty of water.
- Feel free to get your hands dirty inflating or deflating the balloon. And there's always something new to pick up! There is never any pressure to help.
- Don't forget to reward the people on the ground who helped you out. When you visit, rest assured that these helpful locals will do everything they can to ensure your safety and comfort. Credit card payments are accepted on the day of the flight or in advance. Guest contributions average $15-20 per person. Contact Phone: 707-LETS-FLY (707-538-7359) or Email: email@example.com for more information.
Tips for your Sonoma Ballooning
Please make sure to arrive at the designated meeting place at least a little bit earlier than the time that has been set for the meeting so that you can take in the breathtaking sunrise that Sonoma Valley has to offer.
Protect yourself from the heat.
Your trip will last between three and five hours, with about an hour and a half spent in the air. To avoid getting sunburned and to keep your eyes from straining from staring into the sun, it's best to cover up on sunny days by simply wearing a light jacket and sunscreen and a pair of sunglasses.
Secure your reservation in advance.
After buying your discounted GreatWorkPerks hot air balloon ticket, you must immediately reserve your spot. Simply visit 707LetsFly.com or click HERE and fill out the booking form to reserve a flight on a date of your choosing, or after purchasing from us, follow the instructions on the ticket to make your reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wine Country Balloons
Are reservations required for this hot air balloon ride?
Yes, reservations are required, but you can check the "Instructions for Fulfillment" section on your ticket for additional details. It is highly recommended to reserve your hot air balloon ride online in advance.
Where are Wine Country Balloons located?
You will be flying over Sonoma Valley, but the ride has multiple launch locations. Your pilot will choose the best spot based on weather conditions that morning.
What are the operating hours for Wine Country Balloons' hot air balloon ride?
Wine Country Balloons is open seven days of the week and meets between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. based on sunrise. Buy your hot air balloon tickets from GreatWorkPerks in advance to ensure availability!
How do we get to the landing sites?
PUC-TCP 8588-B registered vehicles that follow Federal Department of Transportation guidelines provide transportation to and from the launch and landing sites. Wine Country Balloons' leads the industry in the Northern California area, boasting a higher rating than its competitors, delivering a fun and unforgettable experience!
Their 23-seater coach has large windows, plush high-back cloth seating, and enough headroom to stand. There is plenty of overhead storage and luggage space in the back. A/C on both levels, surround sound, and a DVD player!
Is there an age restriction for this hot air balloon ride?
Wine Country Balloons has had passengers from ages five to one hundred. Those who are pregnant or have physical vulnerabilities are advised to contact Wine Country Balloons for more information.
Will I get vertigo during the hot air balloon ride?
You will hardly feel a thing when you leave the ground or when the wind moves the balloon. A hot air balloon ride is more subtle than an elevator ride.
Are hot air balloon rides at Wine Country Balloons safe?
Of course! Hot air balloon rides are only possible in calm weather conditions. If it is too windy, the ride cannot commence, but with access to the Internet, you should be able to view the weather information. You can choose the best time to fly! Wine Country Balloons' is also up to date with the safety features.
What is the duration of hot air balloon rides?
Hot air balloon rides typically last an hour or hour and a half depending on where the pilot chooses to land.
Why is the hot air balloon ride scheduled early in the morning?
On average, flying conditions are calmer during the morning before the sun has risen.
What is the best time of year to go on a hot air balloon ride?
California offers an excellent climate for hot air balloon rides, which means it is always the best time to ride on a hot air balloon!
How many passengers can ride a hot air balloon at the same time?
It depends on how many compartments the hot air balloon has. Some only have one compartment, which can only carry four to six passengers depending on their weights, yet there are some hot air balloons available that contain more than one compartment, accommodating up to 20 passengers.
How soon do I receive my hot air balloon ticket from GreatWorkPerks
You will receive your discount tickets and your receipt to Wine Country Balloons' hot air balloon ride immediately after your purchase!
Do I have to print my hot air balloon ticket?
For your convenience, GreatWorkPerks allows you to show your tickets to Wine Country Balloons' hot air balloon ride on your phone when you arrive for easy entry., so printing them out is not necessary.
Last updated June 22, 2023.